Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Course Orientation Quiz

A. What is something that is going well in your life?
I'm back from college in Hawaii and I get to see my family.

B. What are your specific goals for this class?
To become more familiar with graphic designs.

C. What was your first experience with design, computers and imaging technology like?
Good, I really enjoyed it.

D. Do you usually work on a Mac or a PC and why?
PC, they're way better.

E. What is your experience level with any of the other image editing
or vector programs available?
I took a class in highschool involving photoshop.

F. What is something you liked about your day today?
I woke up early.

G. How do you plan to use what you learn in this class?
I'm thinking about majoring in film.

H. What would make this class go very well for you?
If I do all of my work.

I. How do you plan to make this class go very ell for you?
I'm going to do all of my homework and make sure I get it in on time.

J. What do you do for creativity on an on‐going basis?
Sometimes I make movies with my friends.

K. Who is Milton Glaser? Saul Bass?
I have no idea about either of those people.

L. Do you own or have access to a color image scanner?
Yes.

M. What software application will you be using for the course?
Photoshop CS3 and I'll probably try out GIMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment